Hi team, NR found, Gina Holmes here. Every time I have a new book release, I ask my tribe (that’s you) if you can help spread the word. Here I am again, groveling at your feet. (Actually, I’m sitting at my desk in the dark drinking my coffee and trying to not wake up my husband, but INSIDE I’m groveling).
If you’re willing and able to help out, here are a few things to choose from. I will be giving away prizes, a gift basket, autographed novels, that sort of thing.
1. Post a ready-to-go interview on your blog or website. Email me here to request it.
2. If you’ve read and enjoyed it, post a review on Amazon, B&N, Lifeway, CBD, or favorite book buying site (or better yet, your blog or website). You can pick up a handy book cover jpeg and book description on my website HERE. Or just pull it off Amazon: HERE.
3. FB or Tweet something like: Gina Holmes’ new novel, DRIFTWOOD TIDES, is finally here! Check it out! http://www.amazon.com/Driftwood-Tides-Gina-Holmes-ebook/dp/B00J37IGGG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409581633&sr=8-1&keywords=driftwood+tides
4. Friend me on facebook and share a post. https://www.facebook.com/gina.waters.372
5. If you’re willing to travel to a bookstore and personally hand them a stack of my bookmarks to use as bag stuffers, email me HERE.
6. Request your local library to carry Driftwood Tides. Just ask, they’ll usually give you a form to fill out. Easy-peasy!
7. Other ideas welcome!
If you do any of the above, let me know so I can enter you into the contest for prizes (and most importantly, THANK YOU!)
He made himself an Island until
something unexpected washed ashore.
From Romantic Times:
“Holmes weaves a superb story of discovering how to forgive.”